Reynolds Space

19 March 2007

Isabella's Christening

The weather has been crazy the past few days. There was a bit of a blizzard all day on Sunday. We braved the weather, put on our Sunday best and headed down to St Peter's. We made the tail end of mass and waited around for about 10 minutes on the Masons arriving for the Christening. I then decided to look at the last text Jacqui sent me and realised that the Christening was actually at St Mary's. I probably shouldn't have used the language I did on the way out of the church... we just about made it to the right church. I felt like such an idiot. Anyway, the Christening was lovely and Isabella was an angel in her gown and didn't even make a sound when she was babtised. Here's Jacqui, Isabella, Father Scanlon with Lee (the godfather) and Sheenagh (godmother and Jacqui's sister).

I couldn't pass up a chance to get a picture with the litte princess- who's doing great, by the way, weighing over 11lbs.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home