Reynolds Space

03 June 2007

Bronagh & Jamesy's Wedding- 12 May

Unfortunately the weather did not stay clear on this day. The rain lashed down and made it impossible for outdoor pictures. Nonetheless, the day was lovely and a very fun event. I was exhausted having driven down to Newcastle for the reception and staying awake and on the go for 12 hours straight. The only real thing pregnancy has given me is this tiredness. Anyway, the bride and groom looked great and really happy on the day.I was able to get another use out of my bridesmaid dress from Heather's wedding, just wearing a black silk sash and black peeptoes instead of chocolate brown... although I had trouble fitting my breasts in. These bad boys have gone up to Fs! I'm kind of heaving out of most of the photographs. Here's me with the girls- Marguerite, Carment and Laura.

I could only stay up until 10:30 and then had to head off to bed. I was exhausted and my head beginning to melt from the progressive drunkeness of everyone else. I was disappointed I couldn't stay up for the disco and craic that insued after my departure, but simply couldn't make it. I had to take a picture of the cake which was gorgeous... and how I had wanted mine to look...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home