Reynolds Space

29 January 2008

M.I.A.

Those of you who follow my blogs will have noticed I have not updated this one in quite a while. That's because my life now revolves around my little man, Liam. I'm updating his blog more regularly at www.reynolds-babyjournal.blogspot.com .

So what's going on with Ollie and me...

Well we celebrated completing on our new house and getting the keys this past Friday by having a night out without the little man. Granny Reynolds and Auntie Susan looked after little Liam for the whole night! We booked into the Radisson SAS in the city centre with a romance package. Our business class room was fabulous. A big huge bed, heated tiles in the bathroom and champagne and truffles on arrival. We had a few drinks in the bar before a nice dinner in the hotel's restaurant. We were both ready to pass out at 9:30 during dinner, but we made ourselves stay up until midnight to enjoy some quality time with just the 2 of us. It was a nice night and we really needed a night to ourselves.

So, the house is ours. We picked up our keys on Friday. The painters were still in over the weekend and the carpets were put down on Monday. We're hoping to move in at the weekend, but might need to wait another week if Ollie can't get the time off of work. Ollie's promotion has taken him over to London durnign the week for the next few weeks- not the most convenient tf times but it's a brilliant opportunity for Ollie.

I'll post some pictures of the new place soon- it's still a complete building site, but should be a bit better towards the end of the month/ beginning of March.

2 Comments:

  • of course I stalk, I mean follow. Big American love to you and the boys.

    By Blogger Lora, at 10:10 pm  

  • Fantastic! I know that you were so excited about the house finally completed. And a whole night out...I am green. Cody and I have still night done the overnighter yet!

    By Blogger Heather-Anne, at 1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home